- 09:30 - 23/11/2021 to 15:30 - 23/11/2021
- London, E1 8QT, United Kingdom
The Society is holding its first Online Teaching & Learning Workshop to assist pathology educationists at all levels to learn and reflect on the skills required to provide effective teaching and learning following the adoption of alternative online teaching methods owing to the pandemic.
The aims of this online teaching and learning workshop is to help equip pathology educators to adapt to new methods of online/digital teaching and learning delivery and to create awareness and utility of online tools/portals that can enhance the quality of teaching delivery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Clinical Scientists
- Dr Abhik Mukherjee, Chair Pathological Society Education Subcommittee and University of Nottingham
- Dr Tristan Rutland, Western Sydney University
- Dr Ali Khurram, University of Sheffield and Pathological Society Digital Adviser/Webmaster
- Dr Nick Mayer Department of Pathology, Cork University Hospital
- Dr Rakesh Patel, University of Nottingham
- Dr Sanjiv Manek, RCPath
- Dr Judy Wyatt, Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Jerad Gardner, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, Pennsylvania, USA (recorded lecture)