- 09:00 - 12/12/2023 to 17:00 - 12/12/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
The Pathological Society is holding its fourth Online Teaching & Learning Workshop to assist pathology educationists at all levels to learn and reflect on novel teaching platforms and the skills required to provide effective teaching and learning in the evolving landscape of pathology education.
The aims of this online teaching and learning workshop is to help equip pathology educators to be aware of new developments in online/digital teaching and learning delivery and to create awareness and utility of online tools/portals that can enhance the quality of teaching delivery. Medical education in pathology and transforming the knowledge landscape in novel sub-specialisms will also be discussed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Clinical Scientists
- Dr Abhik Mukherjee, Chair Pathological Society Education Subcommittee and University of Nottingham
- Dr Ali Khurram, University of Sheffield and Pathological Society Digital Adviser/Webmaster
- Dr Angeli Arthur, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Dr Tristan Rutland, Western Sydney University
- Prof Jo Martin, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr David Clark, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Dr Rakesh Patel, University of Nottingham
- Dr Timothy Kendall, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Matt Evans, University Hospital Southampton
For more information please contact: [email protected]