- 08:00 - 11/12/2019 to 16:45 - 11/12/2019
- Royal College of Physicians London, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Welcome to the National OPAT Conference 2019 organised by the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC).
Through plenary lectures, case presentations and panel discussions, delegates will hear about the latest developments and have the opportunity to share and discuss common and rare issues faced in every day practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Conference is relevant to all healthcare professionals who are involved with the OPAT patient pathway.
- Monica Ivan - Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Henning Bundgaard - Professor of Cardiology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Nick Price - Director of Infection & Consultant Physician, Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Conor Jamieson - Pharmacy Team Leader – Antimicrobial Therapy, Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Andrew Seaton - Infectious Diseases physician, Antibiotic stewardship lead NHS GGC, Chair of SAPG and co-chair of
- Mark Gilchrist - Consultant Pharmacist Infectious Diseases Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Co-Chair BSAC OPAT Initiative
- Serge De Valliere - Switzerland
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: firstname.lastname@example.org