- 09:00 - 13/10/2021 to 10:00 - 13/10/2021
Monthly on-line pathology lecture.
Mapping spatial heterogeneity in cancers to understand diverse disease outcomes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pathological Society membership
- Trainee pathologists
- PhD students & post-doctoral scientists researching in pathology
- Foundation doctors & undergraduates interested in pathology
- Dr Anita Grigoriadis, Non-Clinical Deputy Head for Breast Cancer Now Unit and Reader in Cancer Bioinformatics, King’s College London
- Dr Lucy Yates, Clinical Career Development Fellow at the Wellcome Sanger Institute
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Details for all Participants (Path Soc Members and Non-Members): https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WC2V2ahFRDymEoZsZSe6hA
Also available on You Tube: https://youtu.be/a7jDJszUGSs