- 12:00 - 15/12/2021 to 13:00 - 15/12/2021
- Virtual event
Monthly on-line pathology lecture.
- “How did we get there? A tale of complex phenotypes and sequencing “.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pathological Society membership
- Trainee pathologists
- PhD students
- Post-doctoral scientists researching in pathology
- Foundation doctors
- Undergraduates interested in pathology
- Prof Jorge S Reis-Filho, MD PhD FRCPath Director, Experimental Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
- Dr Britta Weigelt, PhD, Director, Gynecology Research Laboratory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
This lecture will also be streamed on You Tube.