- 09:00 - 13/12/2022 to 17:00 - 13/12/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Online Teaching & Learning Workshop to assist pathology educationists at all levels to learn and reflect on novel teaching platforms and the skillsrequired to provide effective teaching and learning in the evolving landscape of pathology education.
This online teaching and learning workshop is to help equip pathology educators to be aware of new developments in online/digital teaching and learning delivery and to create awareness and utility of online tools/portals that can enhance the quality of teaching delivery. Medical education in pathology and transforming the knowledge landscape in novel sub-specialisms will also be discussed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Clinical Scientists
- Dr Abhik Mukherjee, Chair Pathological Society Education Subcommittee and University of Nottingham
- Dr Tristan Rutland, Western Sydney University
- Dr Ali Khurram, University of Sheffield and Pathological Society Digital Adviser/Webmaster
- Prof Jo Martin, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr David Clark, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Dr Rakesh Patel, University of Nottingham
- Dr Timothy Kendall, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Marcial Garcia Rojo, Hospital Universitario de Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
- Dr Mitum Chauhan, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Dr Deltef Finkler, SmartZoom
- Dr Manu Gupta, Eli Lily, Oncology
- Sharon Musho'd, AIFora
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org