- 09:00 - 30/03/2020 to 17:00 - 02/04/2020
- Department of Histopathology’s seminar room , Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0Q0, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Champion improvement initiatives in your laboratory by learning how to identify performance improvement opportunities.
The program will be delivered over 4 days and at the end of the event, delegates would be able to:
- Link the strategic objectives of the laboratory with the actual performance of the laboratory operations.
- Analyse the laboratory process boundary and break it down into its functional areas, work areas, manning points and activities.
- Gather performance data and link it to actual activities, creating transparency and visibility across the laboratory.
- Translate the physical laboratory operation into a Level 2 Process Map using business process modelling and notation.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and suggest methods to mitigate or eliminate performance problems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Laboratory staff including technicians
- Lab managers
Andre Gouws, Chief Operating Officer at Power of Process Limited
For more information, please contact: Andre Gouws: firstname.lastname@example.org