- 09:30 - 13/12/2022 to 17:00 - 13/12/2022
- Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh, 9 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1JQ, United Kingdom
This is the winter part of the SDVG biannual national clinical virology conference. It brings to the attention of all those working in diagnostic virology results of research, audit, clinical cases and practical experience from peers across Scotland and often beyond.
The delegates will receive oral and poster presentations by specialists in the field of diagnostic virology, and will have the opportunity to discuss the presented material. This includes acquiring updated knowledge about molecular techniques in diagnostic virology, next generation sequencing and rapid test in respiratory infection diagnostics. In addition the meeting will provide updated surveillance data on current and emerging infections including enterovirus and hepatitis non A to E.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Medical Virology and Medical Microbiology consultants, trainees and clinical scientist.
- Biomedical scientists of Medical virology and Microbiology
- Infectious diseases consultants and trainees.
- Public Health professions
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Victoria Austin
- Emily J Goldstein
- Daniel Baird
- Jonathan Wild
- Dr. Noha ElSakka
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org