- 17:00 - 30/11/2023 to 18:00 - 30/11/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
A virtual webinar where our esteemed faculty will share their clinical experience in managing HDMTX-induced toxicity, as well as welcome questions from the audience. SERB products will be discussed during this webinar.
The faculty will be discussing the below topics, including a panel discussion session, as well as welcoming questions from the audience throughout:
- Raise awareness of the scale of the clinical emergency and the potential life-threatening implications for patients receiving HDMTX
- Review current approaches for the prevention and the management of HDMTX-induced toxicity
- Discuss current practice in the UK and clinical experience from the EU
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Haematologists and Oncologists, as well as Oncology Nurses, Pharmacists and Junior Doctors, or for any healthcare professional who is interested in learning about the clinical challenges of how to manage delayed HDMTX elimination.
- Dr Wendy Osborne – Chair, Consultant Haematologist at Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- Prof Chris Fox, Professor of Haematology at University of Nottingham, UK
- Prof Carmelo Rizzari, Professor of Paediatrics and Head of the Paediatric Haematology-Oncology unit at the Department of Paediatrics of the University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
For more information, please contact: [email protected]
UK-VRX-2300072 | October 2023