This workshop will show how to approach and report common and difficult cases in gastrointestinal histopathology and how to deal with some of the current controversial issues in gastrointestinal histopathology.
Delegates will be given the ability to report common and difficult cases in gastrointestinal histopathology and shown how to acquire the knowledge to deal with some current controversial issues in gastrointestinal histopathology.
Who should attend?
- Trainee histopathologists approaching the FRCPath examinations
- Consultant histopathologists developing an interest in gastrointestinal histopathology
- Slides are scanned and made available to all candidates online
- Case discussions during the workshop
- A CD incorporating the relevant literature and points made during the discussion will be provided to each participant
- How to approach and report common and difficult cases in gastrointestinal histopathology
- How to classify common GI neoplasms
Address: St Mark's hospital postgraduate common room, Department of Cellular Pathology, St Mark's hospital, Northwick Park Watford Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3UJ