- 09:00 - 05/07/2021 to 18:00 - 05/07/2021
- United Kingdom
The British Society for Dermatopathology's 8th Annual Virtual Self-Assessment Course, July 2021.
36 dermatopathology self-assessment cases with MCQs available to view online now. For registered participants, there will be detailed presentations of all of the cases with answers and differential diagnoses from our national and international speakers, available online from July 2021. The digitised cases, MCQs and speakers' presentations will remain available online throughout July.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Aimed at dermatopathologists, histopathologists, dermatologists and senior trainees. Also excellent as preparation for the FRCPath Part 2 or the RCPath Diploma in Dermatopathology.
The BSD 2021 self-assessment speakers:
- Dr Rokiah Ali (The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust)
- Dr Asok Biswas (Western General Hospital, Edinburgh)
- Dr David Cundell (The Royal Wolverhampton)
- Prof Wayne Grayson (University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg)
- Dr Nitin Khirwadkar (Royal Liverpool University Hospitals)
- Dr Joyce Lee (National Skin Centre, Singapore)
- Dr Tim Palmer (Leeds Teaching Hospitals)
- Dr Victor Prieto (MD Anderson, Texas)
- Dr Alistair Robson (Portugal)
- Prof Gerald Saldanha (University Hospitals of Leicester)
For more information, please contact: email@example.com