- 08:30 - 30/10/2021 to 16:00 - 30/10/2021
- Leicester, LE8 6WA, United Kingdom
Updates on practice by multidisciplinary team of specialist consultants from the UK and the MENA in the month of breast cancer awareness.
Virtual lectures by multidisciplinary team of experts in breast cancer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All specialities are welcome in all grades as well as nursing and allied health care professionals who deal with breast cancer patients.
- Prof Al-Husseini, Consultant Pathologist, King Hussein Cancer Centre (Jordan)
- Prof Aqeel Shakir Mahmood, Consultant Surgeon – Baghdad Teaching Hospital (Iraq)
- Dr Samar Betmouni, Consultant Pathologist, Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield (UK)
- Dr Werd Al-Najim– Clinical Nutritionist, University College Dublin (Republic of Ireland)
- Prof Sarah Pinder – Consultant Pathologist – Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital, London (UK)
- Mr Jaroslaw Krupa- Breast Oncoplastic surgeon, The University Hospitals Of Leicester NHS Trust (UK)
- Prof Emad Rakha, Consultant Pathologist, Nottingham University Hospital (UK)
- Prof Samreen Ahmed, Consultant Breast Oncologist, The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust (UK)
- Joint Lecture Mr Salam Musa, Consultant breast Oncoplastic surgeon, Kettering General Hospital (UK) and Ms Natasha Goodman (UK)
- Dr Laila Abu Tahoun, Consultant Radiologist – King Hussein Cancer Centre (Jordan)
For more information, please contact: email@example.com