- 09:00 - 24/03/2023 to 16:15 - 24/03/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This one-day course is an exciting opportunity to learn about diagnosis of gynaecological malignancies.
It looks at using tests in conjunction with morphology in working towards a diagnosis. The speakers provide an approach to diagnosis and prognosis in gynaecological malignancies with a series of case-based lectures. The course will provide a comprehensive update on use of immunohistochemical and molecular tests in gynaecological malignancies in routine practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant Pathologists
- Trainee Pathologists
- Biomedical Scientists with an interest in gynaepathology
- Dr Carlos Parra-Herran, Boston
- Prof Glenn McCluggage, Belfast
- Dr Rahul Deb, Derby
- Dr Gareth Bryson, Glasgow
- Dr Sarah Bell, Glasgow
- Dr Diego Castrillon, Texas
- Dr Jaclyn Watkins, Boston
For more information, please contact: [email protected]