- 08:00 - 19/06/2022 to 12:30 - 24/06/2022
- Crowne Plaza Rome , St. Peter’s Via Aurelia Antica 415 Rome, 00165, Italy, Rome, 00165, Italy
Organised by the International Paediatric Pathology Association is an on-going resource to meet the educational needs of paediatric pathologists and perinatal pathologists in the new Millennium.
- To provide an overview on practical aspects of paediatric and perinatal histopathology
- To provide an up-date on: gestational trophoblastic diseases and placental conditions, lymphomas, testicular tumours, central nervous system development and tumours, inflammatory bowel disease, genetic diagnosis and molecular techniques.
- To provide participants with helpful advice and relevant skills necessary to write a scientific paper
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Paediatric and perinatal pathologists
- General pathologists whose practice includes paediatric pathology
- Pathology specialists
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Linda Ernst, USA
- John Choi, USA
- Férechté Encha-Razavi, France
- Homa Adle-Biassette, France
- Miguel Reyes- Múgica, USA
For more information, please contact: [email protected]