- 08:30 - 13/03/2020 to 18:00 - 13/03/2020
- Newbury Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Newbury, RG14 7NZ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 'continuation' of the very successful Gloucestershire Gastrointestinal Pathology Course - topical diagnostic pathology-based lectures in the familiar format, a Questions & Answers session and the Quiz!
- The Bryan Warren lectures
- Spindle cell lesions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Update on BCSP & colorectal cancer pathology
- Guest lecture - Colorectal cancer specimen cut-up revisited
- Trainee-led session
- Questions & Answers
- The Quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Consultants and trainees in histopathology who have an interest in gastrointestinal pathology, plus biomedical scientists who are working in this area.
- Dr Adrian Bateman
- Dr Maurice Loughrey
- Professor Marco Novelli
- Professor Neil Shepherd
- Dr Newton Wong
Dr Nicholas West
For more information, please contact: PDU.WX@hee.nhs.uk