- 10:00 - 18/06/2021 to 16:00 - 18/06/2021
- United Kingdom
This annual one-day meeting, now in its forty-sixth year, is held in partnership with RSTMH, Barts Health and Public Health England.
Topics 2021 will be an online event and will cover:
- Modernisations in health
- Advances in parasitology
- One Health
- Anti-microbial resistance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultants in infectious disease
- Infection control nurses
- Biomedical and clinical scientists
- Anyone working or interested in infectious diseases
- Dr Colin Brown, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology, National Infection Service, Public Health England
- Professor Simon Draper, Professor of Vaccinology and Translational Medicine, University of Oxford
- Professor Eric Fèvre, Professor of Veterinary Infectious Diseases at the University of Liverpool
- Professor Christine Kreuder Johnson, Professor of Epidemiology and Ecosystem Health and Director of the EpiCenter for Disease Dynamics at the One Health Institute, University of California, Davis
- Professor Jo Martin, Professor of Pathology, Queen Mary University of London and National Specialty Advisor for Pathology NHS England and Improvement
- Dr Debbie Nolder, Molecular Lead BMS, PHE Malaria Reference Laboratory & Diagnostic Parasitology Laboratory.
The meeting brings together microbiologists, consultants in infectious disease, infection control nurses and biomedical and clinical scientists to hear updates on recent “hot topics” in all aspects of infectious disease.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com