- 09:40 - 08/03/2023 to 16:50 - 08/03/2023
- Hallam Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, Aylesbury, HP22 7BG, United Kingdom
The UK CLL Forum Annual Scientific Day will be held as a face-to-face event to provide the opportunity for networking and collaboration, combined with educational sessions.
The Keynote Lecture – A decade of targeting BTK in CLL: successes and open questions – will be given by Professor Adrian Wiestner, NIH.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone working in the field of CLL
- Dr Alison Michie
- Professor Silvia Deaglio
- Dr Piers Patten
- Professor Tanja Stankovic
- Professor Ulf Klein
- Professor Davide Rossi
- Dr Robbert Hoogeboom
- Professor Adrian Wiestner
For more information, please contact: [email protected]