- 09:30 - 08/10/2021 to 17:15 - 08/10/2021
- Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, London, W1G 9DG, United Kingdom
An educational update for anyone working in CLL. Knowledge on the management, treatment and genetics of CLL.
The programme for this Clinical Sciences Day includes talks from Prof Carsten Niemann (CLL-TIM), Prof Arnon Kater (Sequencing treatments in the era of novel agents), Dr William Wierda (CAR T cells in CLL) and lots more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Junior Doctors
- Anyone working in the field of CLL
- Dr Toby Eyre
- Dr Nicolas Martinez Calle
- Dr Helen Parry
- Professor Carsten Niemann
- Professor Arnon Kater
- Dr William Wierda
For more information, pleaes contact: email@example.com