- 09:00 - 17/03/2021 to 14:40 - 17/03/2021
- United Kingdom
This meeting will focus on the impact of COVID on multiple myeloma management.
- COVID, immune dysfunction and vaccination
- Amyloid update
- The impact of COVID from a nursing perspective
- UK Myeloma Trial update
- Sequencing of treatment in 2021
- Management of the elderly, frail patient?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pharmacists and
- Anyone working the field of Myeloma
- Professor Ashutosh Wechalekar
- Sarah Henshaw
- Dr Rakesh Popat,
- Professor Graham Jackson
- Professor Gordon Cook
- Dr Maheshi Ramasamy
- Professor Mark Cook
- Dr Neil Rabin
- Dr Ceri Bygrave
For more information, please contact Alex Slade: [email protected]