- 06/10/2020 to 06/01/2021
Educational video as an additional learning resource in CAR-T cell therapy.
- The science of CAR-T (36mins)
- UK patient data (16mins)
- Bridging the gap between ICU and the ward (28mins)
- Palliative care (20mins)
- Overview of toxicities (30mins)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Delegates with an interest in CAR-T cell therapy
- Transplant teams
- Consultant haematologists
- ICU physicians
- Palliative care
- Dr Elaine Vickers - Science Communicated Ltd.
- Dr Andrea Kuhnl - Consultant Haematologist, King’s College Hospital
- Dr Tasneem Pirani, - Consultant in Critical Care, King’s College Hospital
- Dr Ruth Ting - Consultant in Palliative Care, King’s College Hospital
- Órla Stewart, CNS at King’s College Hospital
- Rose Elland, CNS at Royal Marsden
For more information, please contact Julie Taylor: Julie@Hartleytaylor.co.uk