- 08:30 - 12/09/2020 to 14:00 - 12/09/2020
- Virtual meeting via Zoom platform, United Kingdom
A virtual CPD meeting you can join from the comfort of your home / office. Please register for CPD.
- Multiple Myeloma: Management of Myeloma in the COVID era: What are the treatment options in 2020?
- Genomic testing in haematological malignancies: why, when and how.
- ITP: New developments in the management of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura.
- CML Update: New ELN & BCSH guidelines. Management of sub-optimal responses in CML and sequencing of TKI’s.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Haematology consultants
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Dr Karthik Ramasamy, Consultant Haematologist & Lead for Myeloma and Plasma Cell Disorders Clinician, Oxford University Hospital.
- Dr Anna Godfrey, Consultant Haematologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT, Haemato-oncology, Clinical Lead for the East Midlands and East of England Genomics Laboratory Hub.
- Dr Drew Provan, Consultant Haematologist and Emeritus Reader in Autoimmune Haematology, Department of Haematology, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London.
- Dr Jenny Byrne, Associate Professor in Haematology, Honorary Consultant and Transplant Director, Nottingham City Hospital and University of Nottingham.
For more information, please contact Humayun Ahmad: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered participants will be provided an online link to join the proceedings of the meeting.
Limited places, first come first served basis.