- 19:00 - 21/09/2020 to 21:00 - 12/10/2020
Lymphoma Action’s flagship annual Lymphoma Management course run as a series of four weekly webinar sessions, each covering a different key topic area about lymphoma.
Week one – Introduction and diagnostics - 21 September 2020 19.00 - 21.00
Week two – Hodgkin lymphoma - 28 September 19.00 - 21.00
Week three – Aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma - 5 October 19.00 - 21.15
Week four – Indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma - 12 October 19.00 - 21.00
Presentation and discussion will include:
- Integrated diagnostics and the role of PET imaging
- Treatment and management of Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment and management of aggressive lymphomas including DLBCL, Burkitt and Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Treatment and management of indolent lymphomas Mantle cell, follicular, lymphoplasmacytic and marginal zone lymphomas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Lymphoma specialists
- Other Healthcare Professionals with an interest in lymphoma.
- Dr Graham Collins, Consultant Haematologist and Lymphoma Lead, Oxford Cancer and Haematology Centre, and course director.
- Dr Toby Eyre, Consultant Haematologist, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and course director.
- Dr Cathy Burton, Consultant Haematologist, Leeds.
- Dr Wendy Osbourne, Consultant Haematologist, Newcastle.
- Professor Andrew Davies, Professor in Medical Oncology, Southampton.
- Dr Chris Fox, Consultant Haematologist, Nottingham.