- 16:55 - 23/06/2022 to 16:56 - 23/06/2022
- Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London , NW1 2BE, United Kingdom
This one day meeting will cover current routine LC/MS applications, research applications and challenges in the clinical laboratory.
- The agenda will include a mix of speakers, experienced users, and people new to the technique, which we believe will result in an interesting, informative, and enjoyable day.
We will cover a variety of important areas including:
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Clinical and Forensic Toxicolog
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Users of LC/MS & research applications in the clinical laboratory.
- Rachel Carling, Scientific Director, Viapath
- Kevin Mills, Professor, Institute of Child Health
- Brian Keevil, Consultant, Central Manchester Hospitals
- Philip Morgan, Institute of Liver Studies, Kings College Hospital
- Mark Parkin, Eurofins Toxicology
- Nigel Brown, Wansbeck General Hospita
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org