- 09:30 - 30/06/2022 to 17:00 - 30/06/2022
- Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London , NW1 2BE, United Kingdom
Annual Clinical User Meeting covering current routine LC/MS applications, research applications and challenges in the clinical laboratory.
- Current routine LC/MS applications, research applications and challenges in the clinical laboratory.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Clinical area users of Mass Spec and Chromatography.
- Rachel Carling, Scientific Director, Viapath
- Kevin Mills, Professor, Institute of Child Health
- Brian Keevil, Consultant, Central Manchester Hospitals
- Philip Morgan, Institute of Liver Studies, Kings College Hospital
- Mark Parkin, Eurofins Toxicology and presentations from Waters.
For more information, please contact: lynne_o'[email protected]