- 17:00 - 15/07/2020 to 18:00 - 15/07/2020
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on the role of SARS-CoV-2 testing in the IPC management of patients and staff and participate via live polls.
SARS-CoV-2 testing in the IPC management of patients and staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is open to members of infection societies.
- Dr Colin Brown, Consultant in Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology, Public Health England.
- Dr Tom Lewis, Consultant Microbiologist, North Devon District Hospital.
- Dr Catherine Moore, Consultant Clinical Scientist, Wales Specialist Virology Centre, Public Health Wales.
- Dr Malur Sudhanva, Consultant Virologist, South London Specialist Virology Centre, Lead Clinical Advisor for COVID mass testing Lighthouse Labs and local advisor for Milton Keynes, Clinical Director of Pathology for the Viapath laboratories at King’s College Hospital.
Chair: Dr Muhammad Halwani, Associate Professor/Consultant in Infection Control, Al Baha University, Member of the HIS Professional Development Committee.