- 16:30 - 20/07/2021 to 18:00 - 20/07/2021
- United Kingdom
In depth reviews of 'hot topics' in infectious disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment through case based learning
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion. The content and essence of each webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
All webinars and e-learning courses will be open access, CPD accredited and available globally.
- Chaired by: Gail Hayward, Deputy Director, NIHR Community Healthcare MedTech and IVD Cooperative.
- Introduction and Welcome. Gail Hayward, Deputy Director, NIHR Community Healthcare MedTech and IVD Cooperative.
- NHS AMR priorities and diagnostic needs. Jeff Featherstone, Head of AMR, NHS England
- Introduction to NICE Diagnostic Assessment Programme. Becky Albrow, Technical Advisor, NICE
- Ask an Expert – Panel Discussion
- Introduction to new experts at MHRA and clinical researchers, followed by question and answer for diagnostic developers
- Discussion: Chaired by: Gail Hayward, Deputy Director, NIHR Community Healthcare MedTech and IVD Cooperative.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com