- 17:30 - 15/03/2021 to 19:00 - 15/03/2021
- United Kingdom
This BSAC webinar will focus on infection prevention for vulnerable patients. Prevention of infection in the vulnerable patient is an area of unmet educational need and, considering the current COVID-19 pandemic, has become even more important.
There will be a series of presentations followed by a live Q&A and discussion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Claire Mackintosh, Clinical Director, The Regional Infectious Disease Unit in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Dr Yannis Gourtsovannis, Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology SpR, Barts NHS Trust
- Professor Clíona Ní Cheallaigh, Associate Professor, Clinical Medicine, Trinity College Dublin & Consultant Physician, Clinical Lead Inclusion Health Service, St James’s Hospital Dublin
- Dr Emma McGuire, Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology doctor (SpR), St Thomas’ Hospital
- Dr Shamaila Anwar, Senior Manager, NIHR
- Dr John Budd, GP, Edinburgh Access Practice
- Liz Marr, Senior East of Scotland Manager, Waverley Care
- Rachael Kenyon, Service Manager, Cyrenians Hospital Inreach Team
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: firstname.lastname@example.org