- 17:00 - 03/11/2021 to 18:00 - 03/11/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on the updated joint HIS/IPS guidelines for the prevention and control of MRSA in healthcare facilities, in relation to IPC management of patients and staff.
Members of the MRSA working party will be answering questions submitted by the audience both in advance of and during the event.
Who should attend?
- Maria Cann, Trustee and Secretary, MRSA Action UK
- Professor Hilary Humphreys, Senior Clinical Educator, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dr Lisa Ritchie, Head of Infection Prevention and Control, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Professor Jennie Wilson, Infection Prevention and Control Specialist, University of West London
- Chair: Dr James Price, Director of Infection Prevention and Control, Imperial College London
For more information contact: email@example.com