- 16:30 - 12/11/2020 to 18:00 - 12/11/2020
Understanding of the role of rapid and syndromic diagnostics, both within the laboratory and translation of results to the patient pathway for the treatment of pneumonia.
- Introduction and objectives
- Classification of pneumonia: the burden and the cost
- Management of Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Antibiotic de-escalation (strategies) in HAP and VAP patients
- Secondary bacterial pneumonia in COVID19 patients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Dan Wootton, Senior Fellow in Infection and Honorary Consultant Respiratory Physician, Aintree University Hospital
- Dr Kay Roy, Consultant in Respiratory and General Medicine, UCH
- Professor David Livermore, University East Anglia
Professor Jan De Waele, intensivist Ghent University Hospital (Belgium) & Chair, Research Committee for ESICM
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers, Event Manager, BSAC email@example.com.