- 16:30 - 19/05/2022 to 18:00 - 19/05/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion.
The content and essence of each webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course. All webinars and e-learning courses will be open access, CPD accredited and available globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
- Dr Jumoke Sule, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge
- Dr Nick Davies, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
- Dr James Hatcher, GOSH
- Dr Isobel Ramsey, SpR, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org