- 09:30 - 20/03/2023 to 17:00 - 20/03/2023
- The Catalyst Centre Newcastle, 3, Helix, Science Square, Newcastle, NE4 5TG, United Kingdom
Exploring what's new in Haematological Malignancies including multiple discussion sessions.
- Myeloma highlights from ASH
- AML and high risk MDS - what’s new
- What’s new in ALL management?
- Updates in MPN
- CLL and low grade lymphoma - thoughts for 2023
- What has changed in the management of high-grade lymphoma?
- What’s new in Hodgkin lymphoma
- Patient selection challenges for referrals for CAR T therapy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is suitable for consultants and AHP's looking to widen their knowledge on this subject.
- Graham Jackson, Newcastle
- Andy Charlton, Newcastle
- Mike Dennis, Manchester
- Gail Jones, Newcastle
- Tobias Menne, Newcastle
- Andrew McGregor, Newcastle
- Helen Marr, Newcastle
- Wendy Osbourne, Newcastle
- Thomas Creasey, Newcastle
- Graham Collins, Oxford
For more information, please contact: [email protected]