Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine
Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine is a higher education institute in Kyiv. Through the decades, the organisation has established itself as a higher educational, methodological and research centre. It consists of 5 faculties, 3 research and training institutes, 5 educational and medical centres, with 79 departments.
The current Memorandum of Understanding was first formed in 2019. It sets out that together we will work towards:
- providing reciprocal support and exchange of scientific knowledge and advances in the field of medical science
- establishing and maintaining research and academic collaboration (research collaboration, joint meetings on education and research issues)
- establishing and maintaining reciprocal collaboration in education (undergraduate and postgraduate students) through
- exchange programmes
- joint educational meetings
- sharing good practices regarding curricula, curriculum development and training standards
- opening opportunities for academic and professional development
- holding joint scientific and practical events (congresses, conferences, symposia, seminars and exhibitions).
Our achievements so far
- Provided 2 speakers and cobadged a virtual scientific and practical conference 'Modern aspects of clinical pathology'. This was run in association with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine.
- Jointly planned and ran a virtual event 'Modern approaches to diagnostics in the COVID-19 era'.
At the beginning of 2022, provided resources for Ukrainian pathologists on our website.