About Pathology is Global
Pathology is Global is a five year International Strategy (2013-2017) led by The Royal College of Pathologists.
The key objectives of this strategy are:
- The need to engage internationally on global health issues and with our overseas members more generally;
- To build capacity through training programmes, technical assistance and skills transfer;
- To improve standards and the establishment of quality assurance systems, which promote excellence in the delivery of pathology and laboratory medicine services;
- The need to advocate for pathology by building strategic alliances and raising the profile of pathology;
- The continuing professional development and revalidation of pathologists.