About Pathology is Global
The Pathology is Global strategy for 2023–2026 sets out our vision for promoting and advancing excellence in pathology internationally. The objectives of the stratergy reflect that of the overall Royal College of Pathologists (RCPath) strategy for 2021–2024. This is the third international stratergy and it builds on the successes of our work of the last 8 years.
The key strategic objectives are to:
- support all members through the delivery of high-quality member services
- develop and maintain high standards of pathology education, training and research across all pathology specialties
- promote excellence and advance knowledge in pathology practice across all specialties
- increase the College’s influence through a clear, coherent, and professional voice
- resource the future development of the College