- 08:30 - 08/06/2023 to 17:00 - 09/06/2023
- The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom
The BAGP 19th Annual Meeting will have a programme that is comprehensive, covering the latest advances and updates in gynaecological pathology, delivered by both UK and international speakers.
Practical approach to pseudo neoplastic cervical glandular lesions
- Practical approach to cervical carcinoma staging and grading
- Practical approach to mesonephric lesions and mimics
- Practical approach to pseudo neoplastic cervical glandular lesions
- Practical approach to endometrial polyps
- Molecular and traditional classification of endometrial carcinoma – combining best of both worlds
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant Pathologists
- Trainee Pathologists and Advanced Practitioners with an interest in Gynaecological Pathology
- Prof Glenn McCluggage (Belfast)
- Prof Marisa Nucci (Boston)
- Prof Naveena Singh (Vancouver)
- Prof Joe Rabban (San Francisco)
- Prof Brooke Howitt (Palo Alto)
- Dr Tjalling Bosse (Leiden)
- Dr Baljeet Kaur (London)
We are planning a social event on the evening of 8th June, commencing at 5.30pm, with al fresco dining and a drinks reception in the RCP’s garden, accompanied by live music.
If you are joining us for the social event, there is the opportunity to join a 20 minute tour of the RCP’s garden – this is one of the few ‘Physic’ gardens in London and is a medicinal garden containing traditional medicinal plants from various cultures.
In line with how conferences and meetings have evolved during the pandemic, this will be a hybrid event and delegates can select virtual or in person participation. The event will be professionally filmed, produced and streamed to remote participants. Equal opportunity will be given to both virtual and in person participants to ask questions following lectures. All lectures will be recorded and made available to delegates after the meeting.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]