- 18:00 - 26/01/2022 to 20:30 - 26/01/2022
- Kirkham, PR4 2JG, United Kingdom
The first in the series of our hybrid evening regional workshops for AML.
- UK AML Trials Update
- Approaches to the management of difficult patients: Interactive “real world” cases
- FLT3 therapies in AML
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Scientists working in this disease area
- Dr Lynn Quek, London
- Dr Richard Dillon, London
- Dr Pramila Krishnamurthy, London
- Dr Pramila Krishnamurthy & Dr Jad Othman, London
- Dr Jenny O’Nions, London
- Dr Matthias Klammer & Dr Randal Stronge, London
- Professor Alexander Perl, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
The evening will combine case presentations with high calibre lectures and discussion to provide an update in the management AML. Delegates will have the choice of attending in person or virtually.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]