- 09:00 - 17/09/2021 to 17:00 - 18/09/2021
- United Kingdom
We explored the world of pathology and brought together some of the leading pathological and medical experts within our state of South Australia. We are set to go again…
- Embrace digital pathology and technology and hear from speakers who bring to the table innovative solutions, processes and news to help your general practice or patient’s journey
- Medical Business Owners and Practice Managers
- General Practitioners
- Medical Specialists
- Learn from key experienced pathologists.
- General Practitioner education
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Multiple pathologists
- Dr Craig James
- Dr Lakshmi Nath
- Dr Brad Webster
- Dr Luan Huynh
- Dr Cos Fusco
- Dr Travis Brown
- Prof Graeme Suthers
- Dr Samantha Pillay
Good medicine doesn’t just happen. It takes years of learning.
Clinpath hosted our first General Pathology Conference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Leading from one participants feedback who said it was 'one of the most valuable, well organised meetings in the past few years'; we can share that we had nearly 50 delegates in the room in 2020 with others zoomed in from the UK, Victoria, America (Milwaukee), Spain, Sudan, and Zimbabwe!
Please contact Charlie Robinson to register interest for 2021: [email protected]