- 09:00 - 10/10/2019 to 17:30 - 11/10/2019
- Fetal Medicine Research Institute, 16-20 Windsor Walk, Camberwell, London , SE5 8BB, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
King’s College Hospital are bringing together opinion leaders in aplastic anaemia (AA)/bone marrow failure from around the world to address important unanswered questions about AA.
Over the two days, the meeting will enable sharing of the latest knowledge in all aspects of treatment and research of aplastic anaemia (AA)/bone marrow failure and will review the current figures for the incidence in the East, and the genetic basis for AA between countries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Experts or individuals from around the world who have an interest or active involvement in Aplastic Anaemia (AA)/Bone Marrow Failure
A range of professionals from academic and research institutes, private and public medical organisations and associations.
Confirmed speakers include representatives from the following organisations*:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Aplastic Anaemia Trust
- Federico II University of Naples
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Guy’s Hospital, London
- Hospital Saint Louis, Paris
- Institute of Hematology & Blood Diseases Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center
- King’s College
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- National Institute for BMT
- Newcastle University, Institute of Cellular Medicine
- NHS Blood & Transplant at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Royal Brompton Hospital
- St James's University Hospital
- SW Thames Regional Genetics Service, St George's, University of London
- Texas Childrens’ Hospital
- University Sao Paulo
*subject to change
For more information, please contact: kingsAABMF@ashfieldhealthcare.com.