- 17:00 - 21/09/2023 to 19:00 - 21/09/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
The meeting provides an opportunity for newly qualified consultants, along with registrars and specialist registrars, to consolidate learning and help prepare for the challenges of being a consultant haematologist.
- This is a virtual meeting with live presentations from the speakers giving the audience time to ask questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Healthcare professionals working in haematology
- All clinicians with an interest in the latest developments in the field of Haematology are welcome.
This expert faculty aims to assist attendees by providing hints on exam preparation and to help strengthen learning and understanding by sharing their extensive clinical knowledge and experience.
- Dr Jecko Thachil, Consultant in Haemostasis and Thrombosis, Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Dr Gary Benson, Clinical Director, Northern Ireland Haemophilia Centre
- Dr Will Lester, Haematology Consultant, University Hospital of Birmingham,Queen Elizabeth and Birmingham Women’s Hospital
- Dr Steve Kitchen, Lead Clinical Scientist, Dept of Coagulation, Sheffield Haemophilia and Thrombosis Centre
For more information, please contact: [email protected]