- 16:00 - 14/09/2023 to 15:30 - 15/09/2023
- IET Austin Court, 80 Cambridge Street , Birmingham, B1 2NP, United Kingdom
This national forum is intended to provide a resource for UK haematologists and research nurses treating patients with AML.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE
- UK Trials Update
- UK AML Guidelines
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Advances
- Improving AML Outcomes - Opportunities and Challenges in 2023
- Roundtable MDT Panel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone working in the field of AML
- Professor Charles Craddock, Birmingham
- Dr Mike Dennis, Manchester
- Professor Steve Knapper, Cardiff
- Professor Naval Daver, MD Anderson Cancer Centre
- Professor Fabio Ciceri, Milan
- Professor Rob Wynn, Manchester
- Dr Victoria Potter, London
- Professor Mhairi Copland, Glasgow
Working closely with Charles Craddock, Steve Knapper, Mike Dennis, Mhairi Copland and Victoria Potter it has been possible to create a varied and compelling programme covering many of the recent breakthroughs which are of such importance to our patients.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]