- 09:15 - 10/11/2022 to 16:35 - 10/11/2022
- The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP, United Kingdom
In association with BPAIIG and BHIVA, a mixture of challenging cases of neurological infection drawn from recent clinical practice will be presented and discussed by infection trainees and our panel of experts.
- Brain Infections in non immunocompromised
- Brain Infections in the immunocompromised
- Brain Infections in children
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All consultants and trainees with an interest in adult or paediatric infection or neurology.
- Dr Fiona McGill, Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Alexander May, University Hospital of Wales
- Dr Emma Carter, Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Ameeka Thompson, Southmead Hospital, Bristol
- Mr Vinny Smith, CEO, Meningitis Research Foundation
- Dr Merle Henderson, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Laila Sayeed, Freeman hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Prof Benedict Michael, The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Alexandra Kreins, Great Ormond Street Hospital
The day will be interactive, so you will get to have your say by voting using interactive keypad voting (Via Smartphone)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]