- 14:00 - 12/02/2020 to 16:15 - 14/02/2020
- Robert Kilpatrick Clinical Sciences Building, Leicester Royal infirmary, Leicester, LE2 7LG, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The concept of this Module is to provide to you through lectures, workshops and group interaction activity, a training program for using post-mortem computed tomography (PMCT) to investigate unnatural adult death.
- Illustrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of unnatural death due to vehicle trauma including planes, trains, automobile and pedestrian
- Demonstrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of unnatural death and identification including Disaster Victim Identification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainees and consultant pathologists and radiologist
WHO IS SPEAKING AND PRESENTING AT THE EVENT?
- Professor Guy Rutty, forensic pathologist
- Associate professor M Biggs, forensic pathologist
- Dr A Brough, forensic anthropologist
- Ms C Robinson, forensic radiographer
- Mr M Morris, Police DVI
- Guest speaker from the world of DVI
For residential CPD courses only, please contact Sean Gilespie: email@example.com