- 14:00 - 12/02/2020 to 16:15 - 14/02/2020
- Robert Kilpatrick Clinical Sciences Building, Leicester Royal infirmary, Leicester, LE2 7LG, United Kingdom
The concept of this Module is to provide to you through lectures, workshops and group interaction activity, a training program for using post-mortem computed tomography (PMCT) to investigate unnatural adult death.
- Illustrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of unnatural death due to vehicle trauma including planes, trains, automobile and pedestrian
- Demonstrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of unnatural death and identification including Disaster Victim Identification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainees and consultant pathologists and radiologist
WHO IS SPEAKING AND PRESENTING AT THE EVENT?
- Professor Guy Rutty, forensic pathologist
- Associate professor M Biggs, forensic pathologist
- Dr A Brough, forensic anthropologist
- Ms C Robinson, forensic radiographer
- Mr M Morris, Police DVI
- Guest speaker from the world of DVI
For residential CPD courses only, please contact Sean Gilespie: firstname.lastname@example.org