- 13:00 - 28/11/2019 to 12:45 - 29/11/2019
- The Birmingham Conference and Events Centre, Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4EW, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This workshop will offer members of the UK community researching mechanisms of antimicrobial resistance the opportunity to meet, to consolidate and extend the expertise held within individual laboratories in the United Kingdom.
The workshop will provide a much needed forum to allow the sharing of knowledge between all grades of researchers, including PhD students and technicians.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All grades of researchers
- PhD students
- Dr Alan McNally, University of Birmingham
- Professor Mike Brockhurst, University of Glasgow
- Dr Tihana Bicanic, University of London
- Professor Chris Schofield, University of Oxford
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: Ecarruthers@bsac.org.uk.