- 09:00 - 02/12/2022 to 16:45 - 02/12/2022
- Royal College of Pathologists, 6 Alie Street, London, E1 8QT, United Kingdom
This is the 2022 BAUP annual meeting on Urological Pathology to be held in conjunction with the Uropathology EQA scheme.
The programme includes talks by internationally renowned speakers on pathology related to renal tumours and bladder tumours, including case presentations, with an update on related molecular testing in the UK. The Uropathology EQA circulation AE will be discussed in the afternoon session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant histopathologists
- Histopathologists in training
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Professor Sara Wobker, University of North Carolina
- Dr Yvonne Wallis, West Midlands Regional Genetics Laboratories
- Dr Ashish Chandra, Guys & St Thomas’ Hospital, London
- Professor Arndt Hartmann, Friedrich-Alexander-Universitat, Erlangen, Germany
- Professor Wobker & Professor Hartmann