- 12:30 - 20/01/2022 to 14:00 - 20/01/2022
- United Kingdom
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion.
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Healthcare practitioners
- Allied stakeholders
- Dr Naomi Fleming, AMS Lead East of England Region, NHSEI
- Prof. Dr Alberto Piaggesi, Director, DF Section, Dept. of Medicine, University of Pisa & President of EWMA
- Dr Rob Hicks, Northampton General Hospital
- Dr Deborah Modha, University Hospitals Leicester
- Dr Rajesh Jogia, Consultant Surgeon, University Hospitals Leicester
- Dr Mike Pierides & Dr Paula Grannon, Kettering General Hospital
The content and essence of this webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]