- 16:30 - 15/11/2022 to 18:00 - 15/11/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion.
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
The content and essence of each webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course.
All webinars and e-learning courses will be open access, CPD accredited and available globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professor Tony Whitehouse, Birmingham
- Dr Tim Felton, Manchester
- Dr Dan Wootton, Liverpool
- Dr Andrew Conway-Morris, Cambridge
- Dr Andrew Walden, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org