- 12:30 - 30/09/2022 to 14:00 - 30/09/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion.
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Kordo Saeed, Consultant Microbiologist/ University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Associate Professor / University of Southampton.
- Antonia Chen, Associate Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery Director of Research, Arthroplasty Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston.
- Parham Sendi, Professor of infectious disease , University of Bern Switzerland.
- Tariq Azamgarhi – Specialist Antimicrobial Pharmacist, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.
- Javad Parvizi, MD, James Edwards Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery Sidney Kimmel School of Medicine, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com