- 09:30 - 08/07/2022 to 15:00 - 08/07/2022
- 10 Union Street, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists,, London, SE1 1SZ, United Kingdom
Join us for our 2022 in-person OPAT Regional Workshops which are taking place in 4 locations.
- Network with OPAT colleagues in your region
- Share expertise, success stories, challenges and ideas to better support your OPAT practice
- Learn about local and novel approaches to OPAT practice, including a focus on challenges and adaptations made to OPAT practice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Participate in syndromic survey for skin and soft tissue infections to benchmark your OPAT service deliver
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All HCPs involved in the OPAT pathway.
- Mark Gilchrist, Consultant Pharmacist Infectious Diseases, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Carolyn Hemsley, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology Consultant, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation
- Florence Taylor. University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Stephen Hughes, Chelsea & Westminster Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
For more information, please contact: [email protected]