- 08:30 - 16/03/2020 to 16:15 - 17/03/2020
- QEII Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
Our conference programme offers a state of art overview of the infection management and antimicrobial resistance landscape.
- Keynote lectures, plenary and parallel sessions, debates and an opening series of spotlight presentations – offering insights into the latest in drug discovery and development, socio-economic challenges, new and emerging treatments and diagnostics and debates and challenges policies and usage of antibiotic regimens.
- Globally focused and locally relevant, the conference brings together key opinion leaders, researchers and clinicians from across Europe and further afield. Alongside the networking and exhibition areas, this event offers outstanding opportunities for education and engagement to all delegates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The audience is circa 300-350 key opinion leaders from ID, pharmacy, microbiology and R&D.
- Thomas van Boeckel, ETH Zurich
- Ramanan Laxminarayan, Centre for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (CDDEP), USA
- Kate Templeton, NHS Lothian
- Elizabeth Tayler, WHO
- Nick Brown, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Janneke van de Wijgert, University of Liverpool
- Wendy Thompson, NIHR Clinical Lecturer, University of Manchester
- David Tisdall, Head of Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, University of Surrey
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: email@example.com