- 09:20 - 18/05/2023 to 16:30 - 19/05/2023
- QEII Conference Centre, QEII Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
Join us for the BSAC's 2023 Spring Conference and AGM.
This hybrid conference will address the AMR burden in everyday practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All healthcare professionals.
- Professor Dame Sally Davies, UK Government Special Envoy on Antimicrobial Resistance, UK Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Alan Fletcher, National Medical Examiner for England and Wales
- Dr Thomas Christie Williams, Wellcome Trust ECAT Clinical Lecturer, The University of Edinburgh & Registrar in Respiratory Paediatrics at the Royal Hospital for Children, Glasgow
- Dr Ramanan Laxminarayan, President of the One Health Trust, Senior Research Scholar, Princeton University
- Professor Tim Walsh, University of Oxford
- Dr Kelly Thornber, University of Exeter
For more information, please conact: [email protected]