- 08:30 - 30/11/2023 to 15:00 - 01/12/2023
- QEII Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
Registration and abstract submission for BSAC’s two-day hybrid Winter Conference 2023 is now open for either in-person or virtual attendance.
TOPICS COVERED TO INCLUDE
- This year’s conference is entitled: Addressing AMR across the tightrope of politics, policy and practice, and is shaping up to be an unmissable event.
- Indication-wise antimicrobial management - bringing AwARE to life
- New frontiers for complex UTIs
- Candida auris - no longer an emerging problem
- Adeno-associated virus 2 infection in children with non-A–E hepatitis
- How do we assess and value rapid diagnostics?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All healthcare professionals
- Dr Benedikt Huttner, Team Lead, Essential Medicines, World Health Organization
- Dr Tina Joshi, Associate Professor of Molecular Microbiology, University of Plymouth
- Dr Luke Moore, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, & Virology, Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Brigitte Lamy, Assistant Professor, Université Côte d'Azur
- Dr Antoine Abou Fayad, American University of Beirut
- Professor Paul Little, Professor of Primary Care Research, University of Southampton
- Professor Liz Breen, Director of the Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ) & Professor of Health Service Operations, University of Bradford
For more infornation, please contact: [email protected]