- 10:25 - 07/06/2023 to 15:30 - 08/06/2023
- The Atrium Conference Centre, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, S1 1WB, United Kingdom
A two day conference on current topics in clinical and laboratory haemostasis.
Delegates will be updated on the latest clinical and laboratory research from international experts in the field of haemostasis, along with practical advice relevant to the routine laboratory. Topics include measurement and reversal of anticoagulants, new guidelines and guidance on thrombophilia testing and diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome, diagnosis of thrombotic microangiopathies, management of massive traumatic bleeding, developing EQA for platelet function testing, haemophilia treatment and bleeding disorder and bruising investigations, transgender medicine and VTE risk, fibrin related thrombosis risk, laboratory network issues, measurement uncertainty, IVDR regulations, as well as clinical and laboratory case studies and updates on EQA in blood coagulation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Clinicians and Laboratory scientists with an interest in all aspects of haemostasis
- Ismail Elalamy, Tenon University Hospital, Paris, France
- Joost Meijers, Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Deepa Arachchillage, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
- Vittorio Pengo, University Hospital of Padova, Padua, Italy
- Karen Vanhoorelbeke, KU Leuven, Kulak Kortrijk, Belgium
- Jakob Stensballe, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tom Scorer, University Hospital, Plymouth, UK
- Annette Bowyer, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK
- William Thomas, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
- Tina Biss, Great North Children’s Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Christa van Bunderen, Radboud Institute of Health Sciences, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Ramzi Ajjan, Leeds Institute for Genetics, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
- Stephen Macdonald, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
- Doris Ann Williams MBE, CEO BIVDA, London, UK
- Steve Kitchen, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK
- Chris Reilly Stitt, UK NEQAS BC, Sheffield
- Anna Williams, UK NEQAS BC, Sheffield
For more information, please contact: [email protected]